Saturday, April 12, 2008

What a Day....  We wake up ready to delve into getting the pool swim ready and clean up the neglected back yard and get ready for the summer months...  We start in and within 20 min. we are sweating and whining about how hot it is and we should have done this weeks ago!!!!

I would love a nice 60-70 degrees year round!!  And of course if that would come with polite kids, no weeds, and a nice clean house all the time I would enjoy that too!!!

We just finished reading Gap Creek for our book club and I am very humbled by all the convienences that we have at every corner...  if you have teens at home or just need a man is life great moment read this book!!!  You will find out how really good we have it!!

I am so very grateful for all that  I have and the many great people that are in my life and my families life..  So for all of you out there... thanks for being you!!!

Enjoy your day from us down here in the HEAT!!!

2 comments:

Jolynn said...

Here comes the sun!! We were outside today as well. We have nice farmer tans!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Yes it was HOT today! Where did that come from? My 1st day of A/C - yuck! That book was a great way to make us thankful wasn't it? I loved every last word. I hated Hank but loved every word! Hope you have a great week and I bet your yard is lovely!