So we stayed at a Rodeway inn with enough beds for all!! we woke up and watched the first session of conference and then we were off to eat breakfast at one off our favorite places IHOP!!

Man are my kids growing up or what!!!

Do I really have to smile DAD!! J loves pictures about as much as me!!

K Enjoyed a jo jo's special right out of who-ville... That is jello in her sprite... such creativity !!

Aren't they so cute!!! I'm glad they are brother and sister....

And this handsome one is all mine!!!!
Then off we went to see You're a Good man Charlie Brown at the college there.. T played Charlie 2 years ago at the Elementary school, It was fun to see the whole play!! We Had a great time and laughed alot.... Snoopy was great!! K was asked to play around with the cast during the pre show!! Fun for her they played hide and seek and tag!!

Okay count to 10 and we will hide..

I found you!!! you're it!!

So where do you think that the rest of them are??? After the show we headed home and can't wait to sleep in our own beds... Man are we getting old or what!! We are very lucky to be able to experience these things with our kids and hope that one day they will appreciate as much as we enjoyed taking them!!
4 comments:
What fun pictures!! I can't believe how the kids are growing!! That means I'm not 19 anymore.... Ok, Miss K looks like J! I hope you all enjoy sleeping in your own beds tonight! can't wait to see you J!
ALNK
It sure sounds like you had a fun time!! And breakfast looks so YUM!!! Did she have a sugar rush or what????
Yeah for blogs!! I'm so glad you found our family. Your kiddos are soooo grown up. Does that mean we are really that old? You look wonderful...a sight for sore eyes. Your trip to Flagstaff looks like a blast. Love those little family getaways. Are you headed our way anytime soon? Have a dynamite day...tell your hubby hi too.
Looks like you guys had fun. You're kids are getting so big! I love Flagstaff! We need to meet there this summer and excape the Vegas/Gilber heat!
Post a Comment