I am so very grateful for peaceful quiet days!!!! I am sitting here thinking that all my kids are out of that baby stage and Life should be EASIER!!!! I guess its just a different kid of busy right?? Someone asked me today while I was waiting for piano lessons to be over if I still get baby hungry..... Not!!! I love to hold and cuddle them and play and gladly with a smile send them on their way!! I am going to be a great Grandma!! But not for a very very long time. It is amazing to watch your kids grow and develop and learn new thing... My kids just happen to choose all the big things!!!
But even after all the running around I do in the end I am very grateful to have such wonderful kids.... And such a wonderful loving husband who just stands back and lets me rant and rave and says that why I love you!!! Thanks R I Love you too!!!

3 comments:
Don't tell me it's not easier. The only way I survive these days is knowing that it gets "easier!"
I'm not naive, though. Everything is relative. Everything.
It's so true! Having babies around is physicaly demanding and having big kids is, emotionaly and mentally demanding. So I now have floppy arms because I have no baby to hold but am worried all the time about school and social things for my kids!!!
I no longer carry the babies around. I drive them around!!!!
Post a Comment