Tuesday, April 15, 2008

4th grade choir/recorder concert...

Tonight was J's concert and here are a few pictures of him and his friends.. they were playing the xylaphone in this song...

This is J's secret admirer friend she has sent him a few notes of how much she likes him???  Boy things sure start early anymore!!!
This is his teacher and his best buddy from Church and school!!
I think that they are both excited to finally be done with the concert and be able to take their butterfly headbands off....  it is so hard to be cool with butterflies on your head!!! 
I also went out shopping today to the Home Decor place and found this cute thing and put together the flower display in the bucket....  I am not creative but thought that it turned out okay!!!  I really like orange and yellow!!!   I am having fun trying new things and decorating my home after 6 years....
If you are wondering my plants so far are doing great I have 3 small green tomatoes on one of the plants and all the rest look healthy and have blossoms so I will be sending out more pictures in the next little while so yo all can see!!  It sure has been nice with no weeds!!  Hope that you all have a great day or night....  whatever the case may be!!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Ok, I love the flower arrangement. So perfect! Great job.

And J...what a cute mini-me of his dad :)

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

It looks GREAT!!! Way to go on the craftyness!!!