So here are some updated plant pictures...I have tomatoes how cool is that.

They are each getting bigger and longer..

The ones below are growing pretty good too..

Well except for the strawberries... I can't figure out if it is to hot or to much water???

So I can not believe that I am the mother of 2 teenagers.... where did the time go to?? T turned 13 yesterday and I think that I am the only one feeling any older!!

We had a bigger party for him on thursday with aunt, uncle and cousins with grandma and grandpa too, which I forgot to take the camera to but it was fun none the less. yesterday he got his presents from us and since he said he didn't want anything we guessed on a few... lots of new piano music and a new basketball, but best of all I think is the New Blood game for the wii.. I know it sounds bad...but it is not too bad they get to preform surgery in the trauma unit in the ER at the hospital!!! They have all wanted to go to work with thier dad that I figured I could bring it home to them!!! They had a good time trying to figure it out, but J got kinda sick when it was his turn to cut the body!!! Hope that all is well with you all and your families.. Enjoy your day and your kids cause they sure grow up fast!!!!
1 comment:
Your tomatoes are looking great. It doesn't get much better than fresh tomato sandwiches in the summer. Hey, by the way...are you guys coming back for the reunion this August?
Post a Comment