Monday, April 28, 2008

Okay...I am old.....

Just got back from a fun filled weekend to California.....  in a bus full of 30 teenage kids 4 boys the rest girls..... Holy cow was that fun...  I do have to admit I have a very great and calm daughter!!!  It is amazing what kids do these days..  we did disneyland and universal studios and then saw WICKED..  so over all it was fun and filled with drama...  they had some great work shops at the college on berkley and at the disneyland studios..  the teachers were fun and they got to record 2 songs at disney!!   besides it being the hottest weekend ever with record breaking temps it was fun..  The bus driver got lost after wicked and took an extra hour to get to the hotel. so we got back late to the hotel..  we had many late nights and even earlier mornings but a full breakfast buffet every morning helped the spirits..  The favorite ride of the weekend was the Mummy at universal studios.... if you haven't experienced it you have got to go!!!!  After an extremly long drive home we arrived in at 6pm sunday....  I caught up on alot of sleep today but my shins still hurt...  But it is so nice to be home and in my own bed!!!

2 comments:

Crystal Star said...

What a trooper! 30 teenagers, late nights, early mornings, lots of walking... that would make even the happy elf grumpy :) You are a fun mom.

Guinevere said...

Hey, do you remember concert choir tour our senior year? Did Madrigals go on that trip? I thought you did. Anyhoo, sounds like a fun time with the youngsters! We aren't getting old girl...we're just getting smarter. PS, the class reunion is August 2nd. Hope to see you guys!!! Let me know if you need more info too.