one of the costumes at our trunk or treat was this glow stick person..... It was so cool that T decided that this is what he was going to wear on halloween so we did it and here are the pictures...... Thanks to the Bowmans for the idea!!!
Friday, October 31, 2008
T changed his costume after seeing this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a cool idea!!
Love those pix---also of Scouts and you all dressed up. Keep doing this as I download them and get prints. Can't see much of T's face, but hey-----kool pix.
Grama
Okay---we just did our best, without having seen it before, but ours didn't turn out too bad. I love the curved shoulders on Ty!!
Well done. He looks muscley! It's harder to get a photo than I thought. Our video didn't work out either. Oh well. Lots of fun & memories.
Post a Comment