Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Sisters

My sisters and I have had a sisters weekend for 2 years now and the last one was this past Aug.  We had a great time and enjoyed each others company...  we celebrate each of our birthdays and shopped and went to the spa and shared some of our favorite thing..... here are a few..

As you can tell by this pictures we laugh hard we cry hard and we have a good time!!!  Sorry A I couldn't resist....
These are all of my sisters and we all get along relatively well...  we enjoy each others company and try to stay in contact with each other threw email phone calls and for me the slacker of the family the sisters weekend!!
I am thankful for each of my sisters and am grateful that we all get along so well and can enjoy each others company!!  Thanks all for such a great time and all the memories!!!  Love you all.  Mom we are excited for when you can join us..

1 comment:

ALNK said...

We did have a FABULOUS time. I vote next time we have pictures taken after the spa... oh yeah, hair after a massage isn't picture worthy. Unlike the laughing, crying pics. Thanks J. Love you and can't wait for next year! A