Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Miss K

We are so happy to have K in our family...  She brings such joy DRAMA and out right did she really say that moments that keep us laughing...  here are a few pictures to show how her growth....  oops starting from the present and going back...
We love to have popcorn while we watch movies and any other time of the day!!!  Not usually in bed but we were in a hotel and there wasn't any where to sit...
She wanted to help with the landscaping of our house but didn't want to put the umbrella down so I think that she sang while we worked.....  
Can this be my Barbie tower Please....
Look what I can do....  She loves to talk, dance and sing and can be found doing that where ever she is,  most famously at restaurant bathrooms at the top of her lungs...
She has the biggest blue eyes and big smile and we love to see it each morning and evening..  Happy birthday Sis  We love you K

2 comments:

ALNK said...

Happy birthday K. We love you!A

Rosalyn Francis said...

Hey Janae...

I love catching up with your family. I found you through Crystal's blog =) I sure enjoy K!