Sunday, December 21, 2008

my creations...

When we first moved out to Gilbert we found this great place to paint ceramics..  It is called Creative Hands we had one of K's birthday parties there and I have been hooked ever since...  I have made a christmas plate each year and here they are...  I did this one last month

This one was fun cause he lights ups and has are name carved in the tummy!!!
This one was my first attempt at a big project and it was fun to do...  Eventually I will get little christmas baby socks and use them for hats on the balls...

4 comments:

Catrina said...

Those are SO cute! You are truly gifted! Very cute!!

Galloping Grandparents (GG) said...

You're really getting good at that!!! You know we have the plate R made for us on a stand right here on our table!! Go Mz Creative......
Mom

Crystal Star said...

Those don't look like my ceramic project when I go with the kids. I'll need to bring you along next time. What a great holiday addition!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

You are such a great artist!! I'm with Crystal - You are coming with us next time so you can show me your secret trick! They are beautiful.