Thursday, December 18, 2008

ITS DONE..........

I took the leap...  I started the wrapping process....  and after 2 hours I am done!!  Tomorrow is the last day of school for us for 2 weeks and I figured that if I didn't do it today I would be up all night christmas eve!!  I think that this is a first for me, I am usually done shopping ahead of time but I usually procrastinate the wrapping, always thinking that I will give R a chance to enjoy some of the holiday spirit...(since he hates shopping) but I always end up doing most of it by the time he wraps 1 present!!!  I love that he is a perfectionist!!!  We are all looking forward to a great relaxing holiday....  I so enjoy it when christmas is the sunday right after the last day of school but this year we get to wait almost a whole week!!!!!  uuggghhh!!  To keep the kids busy and not let them snoop!!!!  

We are finally starting to get some cool weather and for us in Arizona thats about as good as it gets to help get in the christmas spirit...  I guess maybe I should decorate my tree now...  I keep telling the kids that white lights on a plain green tree is beautiful!!!  I hope that all of you where ever you are have a happy holidays and a great new year!!  

3 comments:

Galloping Grandparents (GG) said...

I know what a painful process it must have been to wrap those packages:-) But just think of how great it is to be done!!!! And white lights are the in thing in Boston!!! So come on out and be in the swing of things (actually, we're in New York now).

Love you guys
Grama

Jenn & Kiddos said...

Wow! I am so impressed! I am still panicking that I'm not done shopping! Way to go girl!!

Merry Christmas!

Cyndi said...

You've got your wrapping done? We haven't started shopping! Christmas is sneaking up on us this year. I love your blog!