Wednesday, August 27, 2008

She is growing up...

S did it... she passed her test to get her drivers permit!!  I am still baffled that I have a daughter that is growing up to fast and now she has her driving permit!!!!!  She is such a great kid and I love her dearly...  Way to go S!!  We are proud of you!!

5 comments:

Kim and company said...

Hey I missed the disclaimer to get my heinie off the road! You know I live way too close to you, to not have received one! (Wink Wink!) Congrats Shelby. Wanna taxi some cute kids around?? Aunt Kim!

Jolynn said...

Yikes! It's a bitter-sweet day when they get the official license. Bitter - you have much less control; see them less often; worry about their safety; and worst of all CAR INSURANCE!!! Sweet - they take themselves and siblings everywhere; can run to the store when you forget an ingredient; can get a job!!!! Oh yeah, and you are reminded of how old you are getting!!!!

Galloping Grandparents (GG) said...

Hey, Shel, wanna drive to Boston??? Sorry we can't let you off school that long. I remember being sooo excited when Scott started to drive and he could take the other kiids to lessons etc. It was just as wonderful as having them do their own wash:)

Crystal Star said...

No Way! She's 16! I love that girl!

Kristin said...

I can hardly believe she is that old! Makes me feel even older.

Can't wait to see you guys!