Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back to School

Wow.. we did it... we made it home from a great 2 week vacation and a very fun time at our 20th year high school reunion.  After a long and very tiring 12 hour drive home from utah and a quick unpacking,  we said our prayers and headed off to bed, to get ready for school the next morning... Aug 4th 2008.  Here is the morning school picture..  Thanks Dad for taking it..

These kids sure look happy for the 1st day of school...  I wonder how long the smiles will last!!!

A big thanks to all the family friends and strangers that made our last hurrah before school starts so much fun..  We ate alot and slept little but we had fun fun fun..

I am trying to figure out how to get my video of T diving on to this blog, and I am finding out I have no clue about computers and so it is taking some time..  A few high lights of our trip to Utah were

Les Mis at tuachan... It was great
swimming 
Lagoon and especially the ride WICKED  it truely was wicked
Anniversary inn  R and I celebrated 17 great years
shopping
jcw's
friends
cousins
gramas air conditioning going out  uuugggg!!!
Breakfast at granny annies
movies
all the time in the car!!!!   not..
blue plate diner
Seeing old friends from high school
massage at the sego lily spa

For all the fun that we had I am grateful to be home and back in my own bed... and our regular routine.  Again thanks to all our friends and family..

We love you all


4 comments:

Jolynn said...

Sounds like much fun! We're sorry we missed you in Utah. Thanks for taking Katie! I want to know where you were when Rick took that picture!!!!=)

Kristin said...

Happy 17th anniversary!!

Guinevere said...

Looks like your Utah trip was jam packed! We had a blast seeing you at the reunion! You guys were such a site for sore eyes! Tell the kids happy school...we stared yesterday!

Anonymous said...

it was so much fun when you guys came up and lagoon was definately a great way to spend my birthday so thans so much :)