I don't know about you all out there but for us here in this household child # 5 does everything... leaves the towel on the floor and messes up all the other kids rooms and of course put the hole in the wall.. not to mention ate the last of the fruit snacks and put the empty box back in the pantry!!
So until child # 5 or I in one of my cleaning episodes find the camera connector you all will have to wait for the fun pictures and videos... but until then we are all doing well here in the valley of the sun and we are all hoping that that great sun will soon go away for awhile... we are feeling a little bit of coolness in the mornings and the evenings o the light is at the end of the tunnel... it just seems that it has taken a lot longer this year!!!
So I hope that all of you take a chance to enjoy the blessings that are all around no matter haw small and know that we are thinking about you and love you no matter how far away you are!!

1 comment:
I'm sos oory. Child #2 which is the baby as well is just like that. We call her the collector. She takes things and collects them in her room in different bags and purses. She "shops" around the house. The remote? -her pink purse, Tom's watch? yep it's in there. thanks for letting me know it's not going to end soon!
Post a Comment