Friday, August 14, 2009


Okay so we have made it threw the first week of school and we are all ready for the weekend!! The kids can't believe how tired they are... S tried out and made the varsity volleyball team and was a member of the link crew at her school!! link crew is a group of juniors and seniors that spent the first day of school mentoring and showing the new freshmen around the school and answering Question and playing getting to know you games!! T is liking the high school thing and is on the diving team and working out!! He is finding out that there is more homework in high school!!

J is learning the ropes of having 6 teachers and going to different rooms for each of his classes he is loving that he gets to take band everyday!! K just loves being back in school and seeing all her friends everyday!! They all come home very tired and hungry!! I am glad to have to have a few hours of total quiet and no one telling me they are bored and that there is nothing to do.

I am grateful for each of my kids and I am glad that they are able to adapt to the changes that come with going back to school and getting back into the routine of a schedule!! It is truely fun to watch each of them conquer each new challenge whether it is big or small!! Here is to a new year of school!!

2 comments:

Galloping Grandparents (GG) said...

WOO HOO and back to school!!! I know how you feel! It was always good toget back to that routine! Cute kids!!! Except for K being dumb in that one picture!!!

Cyndi said...

Janae...I am bored and have nothing to do. Just kidding, I thought you wanted to hear that just one more time!