Friday, March 6, 2009

Grown up!!!


I have decided that I love being grown up!!! I am not saying that life is perfect, my life is far from that!!! But I watch what the youth of today and especially my own kids have to deal with and I think that I will stay right where I am!! We just got back from the high schools spring play, "back to the 80's" and it brought back many many memories.... Air supply, Footloose, Love Shack and of course the BIG Hair!!!! I think that I laughed more from my own memories of all the songs they sang than the play its self. I am luckier than most because I got to marry most of my memories... I don't have that many that I am trying to forget.... just a few hair styles!!!

I hope that this brought a few fun memories to your mind and if you are reading this then you are probably one of my great memories.... Thanks guys

6 comments:

Galloping Grandparents (GG) said...

HELP!!!! I'm not quite ready to be a memory YET!!!!

Galloping Grandparents (GG) said...

HELP!!!! I'm not quite ready to be a memory YET!!!!

Melinda said...

Amen! I do not understand people who say they would like to relive any part of their life. I have had a wonderful life. Each part was happy and taught me a lot. But that's why I'm so happy to be where I am, because I've been through stuff that I don't want to repeat, have the memory of all the good things and get to look forward to more good things! I really love the passage of time.

Rosalyn Francis said...

I love your outlook! I can't wait to see the play!

Kim and company said...

I'm sure I would have laughed at quite a few 80s songs and ---I still have big hair---I can't help it!

Guinevere said...

Dude...love your wig!! Thanks for the trip down memory lane. I think I have a pic of the two of us in Jr. High (with some amazing hair stylings...ha ha!!) Have a happy day.