Thursday, February 5, 2009

The dredded tag!!!!!



You asked for it you got it.... This is the sixth photo in the sixth folder of our pictures... I can't tell you what it is or explain it right. Just know that My Hubby is an OB/GYN Doctor and this is something that he can fix!!! Dont know how and I really don't know why but I know he can and people feel a lot better when he is done!!! Does anyone else want to tag me????

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Nice! That made me laugh out loud.

Galloping Grandparents (GG) said...

SURE---I'll tag you again!!! I love those pictures:)

Cyndi said...

I thought the tag was "6th photo currently on your camera" and thought to myself, "now there's a lady who doesn't take pictures often!"

I'm quite curious as to what this is?? I'm also curious as to WHY this is! LOL...

ALNK said...

That is tooo funny! I'm glad he does what he does and people feel better after! Did you get permission first.., You know you posted a pretty grafic picture of someone's ... something..... LOL
Hope you are all well.
Love ya, A