
I love fresh veggies but I hate gardening and espeacially weeding so I am trying some new things I planted strawberries,(above) zuchini and cucumbers and radishes in little pots as pictured

cucumbers

this is zuchini in the back and radishes in front... but best of all is below.... tomatoes and yellow squash and more cucumbers from the ceiling!!!

They grow down, so no weeding.. how great is that. So far so good they are all growing and are looking good. I will update pictures as they get bigger and grow the nummy veggies, of course if they die I will let you know too!! I have been known to kill most living plants!! I know that there is a way to put a web site on here but I haven't figured that out yet. but these things are called topsy turvy and I got them of amazon.com. They were a lot cheaper on there!! So hopefully my green thumb (that I should have gotten from my parents) will kick in and I will have some great veggies in a few weeks or so. We Shall see.
3 comments:
You did it!! Pictures, a profile picture, changing your name you are on a roll and I am so proud of you!!! I have a feeling you are going to be a rockin' blogger and I can't wait to learn some things from YOU!!! ÜÜÜ
Welcome to the world of blogging! I can't wait to see how your garden works out. I am wanting to try some gardening, but we don't have much space. Or time. Or knowledge. Maybe next summer... I'll learn from your mistakes. :)
Hey Janae!!! Love the gardening idea. I just might try it. My problem is I can't even grow grass!
Post a Comment