Thursday, March 27, 2008

I am trying something New!!

Many times I wonder if my dreams are trying to tell me something.  If I keep going will I hit the trees or is there a bend in the road!!  I am all about trying new things but sometimes when you first look at the picture it makes you think!!  So I am now trying this blogging thing and I am headed straight into the wall!!  Man are there alot of things to learn try and experience.  And so many little buttons and shortcuts to try.

Wouldn't it be nice if you could just wiggle your nose and it would be done.  I have been wiggling my nose for a long time and it just isn't getting done, so I am jumping in with both feet and I am hoping that I don't get to wet!!

I am amazed at all that is out there for us to learn and see.  I love this photo and how when I look at it how relaxed I feel...then real life starts, the phone rings and the kids get home from school and the silence and peacefulness of my day is gone in that instant..  But I have found that another peacefullness takes over.  Some call it chaos!!!  But I know that in all that chaos we have alot of blessings!!  Which makes us grow and thrive to make it to tomorrow and more new and exciting things to see, do and learn!!  

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Welcome to the world of blogging.

Melinda said...

Yay!! I'm excited to keep in touch this way. I love the few times a year I do get to see you, but now we'll have the blogging connection...it's tight ;)

Crystal Star said...

So glad you are doing this. It's the easiest way I've found to keep the family updated too. It acutally minimizes the emails in that regard. Post what you are reading too!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I love this post and I think it's perfect for a 1st post!!!!

lalee said...

Hi, I finally made it work, not sure what I was doing wrong. It is very cute, I like all the pics and comments. Keep it up!! You may inspire us all.