
I really don't know where the time has gone!! S had turned 17 and i feel like i just had her yesterday!! She is an amazing person and a very big help at home, there are many times when she is the better Mom!! I would love to put a bunch of pictures on here of her growing up but i don't have her baby pictures in the computer!! so I chose a pretty recent one of her and her brother after their volleyball and diving banquets they both lettered and we are very proud of them!! S will graduate next near and will be off to bigger and new things in life and to soon on her own and building her own family and we will enjoy watching and guiding and participating along the way!! We love you S!! Thanks for making our life so fun the last 17 years !!
2 comments:
Great picture of S and T! Congrats to them both for lettering! I can't believe S is 17. I remember 17. Wow! Have a great day!
She truly is a great kid and you're lucky to have her as #1...OK, T would have been a good #1 too!!!
Post a Comment