It has only been 1 day and 6 hours since school is out and already the kids are bored!!!!!!!! They seem to think that they can only do 1 thing and if it is not possible at that moment and time then their life is over and the there is nothing to do and I am so bored starts in!!! I know that the song says that I am going to miss this........ but as of right now I want it gone......
We are looking forward to our summer plans and being able to visit family and friends!! Sending two of our kids to Europe for 3 weeks to have the time of their lives and experience some really fun adventures, I am so grateful to be able to give this opportunity to them. Hopefully it will be an experience that they will always remember!!
We hope that all of you enjoy your last days of school and the upcoming summer fun!! With New babies and all the kids home at the same time and church callings and just living life we should all be busy... Make sure you take some me time and enjoy what you have for we are all blessed in one way or another!!
Have a great day..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oooh, fun! Who are they going to Europe with?
Gee, two blog posts in a month-----you're really into it:). So are WE on your list of family to visit????:)
Post a Comment