
I can't believe that T is 14.. Where has the time gone!!! He is a great kid and loves to help us all with our ease at getting frustrated.... He love to annoy and tease yet in the same moment he is very helpful and willing to do all that is asked!! He is a great cook and loves to bake things!!! He is in a walking boot right now as he likes to try to jump and come down on the edge of any sidewalk and try to not roll his ankle!!!! He is definately a sports man and tries any and every sport there is!!! we love him and we are glad that he is a part of our family!!!
Love ya T...
Here are a couple of photos of how he has grown and how cute he has always been!!

3 comments:
Wow...those older photos remind me of Hayden...that surprised me.
I adore T. He's such a good, fun, helpful kid. My kids frequently talk about "that one tall cousin who plays with us."
I hope my boys can be just like T when they grow up :)
I was there when that cute little nephew was born. He's not so little anymore, but he sure is cute! Crazy how time flies!
seriously, such a cute little guy -- still looks like himself! And the adventures only get more exciting =)
Post a Comment