It starts at 5:30 am for T.. he has an hour of dive team, he is very good at it and amazingly graceful... and that is something coming from me and R.
Next J has swim team from 7:30am til 8:20 and although he says he hates it.. We know that he secretly loves it and does well.
K starts her swim team at 8:20 til 9:05 and is a little speed demon.
Then there are all the sports camps from volleyball,basketball , softball and soccer.. I don't know how these kids survive.. I get tired just driving them to and fro. Then of course we can't forget piano, summer movies play dates and young mens and womens. oh yes and who can forget the trek!! it is hard to find time to eat sleep and pee!!!
We are having a lot of fun and alot of whining and I am bored moments... (who has time to be bored??? ) and we are looking forward to our family vacation at the end of july. We will get some quiet time and lounging around and no set agenda to keep up with. We will see some plays and eat out and even go to our 20 yr reunion taboot!!! Then back to school Aug 4th and to the realization that I have a sophmore living in my house!!! I don't think that was in my plans when I took up the motherhood job!!!! It is crazy enough having 2 teenagers around.
We have had a relatively cooler summer so far... meaning the evenings have been beautiful and cool enough to sit outside and enjoy the evenings. We are slowly creeping up to hotter temps in the day time but so far all is well.
Until the next free moment.. when I can drop a line enjoy your day!!!

1 comment:
I didn't sign my kids up for anything becasue I didn't want to get up early. Is that bad? You made me tired just reading your list but your kids will be in much better shape than mine at the end of the summer.
Post a Comment