Okay so the veggies are coming along sloooooow but sure... This cucumber is so cute I don't want it to grow let alone eat it!!!

Here is some of my yellow Squash just starting out... hopefully it will not get to heavy.. we will have to watch that!!

I keep getting more tomatoes but they are taking there time turning red!!! This is plant 1

This is plant 2.. There are about 4-6 on each plant... I thought that my zucchini was doing good but when I went out yesterday a few of the leaves have shrivaled and died off... I may need to call a veggie doc to find out what I am doing wrong... The garden saga continues
3 comments:
These are looking great! Do you get tired of climing that ladder? I'm consider my options as a gardner (beginning level). I do well with flowers, but am scared to venture out. I guess our family will have to eat flowers if things get tight.
These are looking great! Do you get tired of climing that ladder? I'm consider my options as a gardner (beginning level). I do well with flowers, but am scared to venture out. I guess our family will have to eat flowers if things get tight.
They look good. Mine are comming right along but no lettuce. Not sure what happened there. Last year I couldn't get rid of the stuff! I think my favorites are my Roma's they are so cute on the vine!
Post a Comment